Contact the Helderfontein Reception in order to arrange a meeting with our Principal and complete the application forms. These forms may be completed online through the Reddam Helderfontein App ahead of this interview. Alternatively, they may be completed in hardcopy format at the school. The applicant must attend this interview and their most current school reports must be submitted.
An application form must be submitted together with:
- A copy of your child's unabridged birth certificate
- Copies of both parent’s ID documents
- Inoculation certificate
- Final academic report for current and previous year
- Most recent academic report
- Proof of payment of the non-refundable application fee of R500.
In the case of foreign students making application please also attach: Study visa/s and relevant parent visa/s
After the applicant has visited Reddam House and attended an interview with our Principal, you will be promptly informed of the outcome of the application.